Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Make Money With Neobux PTC Site Full Review



The second money making tool on my blog is called Neobux. Neobux is a PTC (Paid to Click) website and it’s definitely one of if not THE best out there! When you have signed up as a FREE standard member you will earn from each of the advertisements you watch, it’s THAT simple! This has real potential to make you some good income. Some upgraded members earn several thousand dollars a month. But please listen! YES, you can make money with this site but it’s in no way a get rich fast method. It demands patience unless you’re willing to invest a few dollars to speed things up. You can for example invest to become a Golden member (That way you will double your income just like that) or an Ultimate member which is expensive but definitely worth it if you can manage the site! Personally I won’t invest a thing I want to try and do everything from scratch and that is possible. The earnings you see in my link were made without investing anything.

Pros and info (Since all of the info is basically awesome)
·  Legitimate and paying site.
·  Pays very well for a PTC.
·  First payout is 2 dollars. (Amount will rise $1 for each payment you make until $10)
·  You get $0.01 for every ad you view.
·   You can view 4+ ads a day. (I viewed 9 not including several mini ads when I wrote this)
·  You’ll receive 0.005 for each ad your referrals view.
·  There are two kinds of referrals. Rented and direct.
·   Rented referrals cost $0.22 apiece for 30 days. (You can renew or extend their period as you please)
·  Direct referrals are people you refer. You can do this by making friends and relatives sign up using your link or ask people on the internet!

Cons:
·   You can only get direct referrals after you’ve been a member for 30+ days      and have viewed at least 100 ads.
·   Why didn’t I find this site earlier!?

Tips:
When I earned 1 dollar I started to get a few referrals and that is really the key to real success with this program. Yes you can earn all by yourself, but you won’t earn that much. With referrals you can increase your earnings significantly. Some members on the site have rented several thousand referrals and with the right upgrade they make thousands of dollars each month.

Conclusion:
When I wrote this I had the best day ever on Neobux in terms of ad viewing. I viewed a whole 9 ads + several mini ads and I’m just a free standard member. It’s only necessary to use around 2 minutes a day on the site and if you want to get a big income a little longer won’t hurt so you can manage your referrals or hunt for extra ads. All in all this is definitely an awesome site and I advise you to try it out if you don’t mind extra income.

My Rating = 4.9/5 (It is the best PTC on the market, but there is always room for improvement right?)

Click on banner for Signup

0 comments:

Post a Comment